Generations of people have experience the blessings and joy that come from tithing. At first glance, tithing might not seem logical or even doable for some people. However, those that practice tithing soon discover that no one can out-give God. He always blesses financial obedience.
While some people understand the importance of tithing, they struggle to practice it. Often, the first step is the hardest one to take. Therefore, Celebration Baptist Church offers the 90-Day Giving Challenge. Put God first in your finances, and if you do not experience His faithfulness, Celebration Baptist Church will refund 100% of your tithe.
What is tithing? The Bible asks us to give our first and our best back to God and He will bless the rest (Leviticus 27:30, Deuteronomy 14:23). This first is the tithe, or “tenth” of our income. We return to the Lord 10% of what He’s given us because it belongs to Him. The tithe is a very practical and tangible way to put God first. We tithe to show God that we believe it when He says: “The silver and gold belong to Me . . . every animal of the forest is Mine, the cattle on a thousand hills” (Haggai 2:8; Psalm 50:10).
If you are not tithing already, a great way to start is with the 90-Day Giving Challenge. Essentially, it’s a contract based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10-11. We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe. No questions asked.
2) Return 10% of your income to God for 90 days through giving during Sunday Morning Worship or by giving online.
3) Record what God has done in your life for 90 days and share your story with us.
The Terms & Conditions
1) I understand this form must be completed and received by the Celebration Baptist Church Finance Team prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Giving Challenge Period. Therefore, the start date must be today’s date or a future date.
2) I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3) I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 90-Day Giving Challenge Period, and I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Giving Challenge Period.
4) I understand any request for refund must be received by the Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the 90-Day Giving Challenge Period.
5) I understand, if paid at the Celebration Baptist Church Campus, my tithe must be paid by check, or by placing the funds in an envelope with my name and address recorded on the envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
6) I understand, if paid online, I must log in prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
7) I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the 90-Day Giving Challenge. I agree for the 90-Day Period, my household will contribute to God, through Celebration Baptist Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the 90-Day Period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 90-day period.